MEMORIZE: He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Matthew 12:30
BIBLE VERSE EXODUS 32:22-26
22. And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot; thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.
23. For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
24. And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me; then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.
25. And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their e
26. Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD’s side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.
The Israelites had departed from God while Moses was on the Mount. They had begun to worship a golden calf which Aaron was pressured to make for them. This made Moses ask “Who is on the Lords side?” (Exodus 32:26)
Even in God’s service, people have varying motives. While many may profess to be for God, their claims may not be entirely true, considering their secret lives. However, some Christians are true friends of God; in private and in the open. Even when they make mistakes, they don’t give excuses or seek to cover them up; they repent immediately.
Their objective is holiness unto the Lord. Are you on the Lord’s side?.
As there are two sides to a coin, so there are to the spiritual also: the good and the bad, Heaven and hell, God’s kingdom of light and Satan’s kingdom of darkness. You are either on one side or the other.
“And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?” – Joshua 5:13
Like the angel in the above passage had his sword drawn, so does everyone in the spirit realm. But who is your sword working for or against? With every word you say and every action you take, your sword is swung, for or against God. If you conspire with people to sin instead of rebuking them, you are swinging your sword against God.
If you consciously give erroneous interpretations of the Bible to fellow believers, you are clearly against God and on the side of Satan. So many tongue-speaking ‘Christians’ are with the devil. This is dangerous. I pray for God’s mercy on such people.
Whose side are you truly on?