Today, we are looking at what I call ‘connecting to the Lion of the tribe of Judah’; and we read from the book of Revelation 5:5
Say this loud and clear: O lion of Judah, arise; and pursue my pursuers in the name of Jesus!
Lions are very interesting creatures and by looking at some of their characteristics; we can know why our Lord is known as ‘The Lion Of Judah’:
- Lions are born with their vocal cords already working. As they grow older, the vocal cords begin to get louder and better and develop.
- A fully grown matured lion with such intensity, can roar that it will stir up the dust around it. And sometimes, we need to roar as believers; our roar may not be a loud noise. Sometimes, God is telling us as Christians to roar loudly instead of remaining silent.
- Lions have the loudest roar of any cat. Of the cat family, their roar is the loudest. It is possible to hear the roar of the lions, five miles away.
- The lion will not let others take away the boundary of its territory. The lions draw a territory that no enemy can trespass.
- Lions have special lenses in their eyes, that can absorb light and then reflect it. So this causes them to have excellent vision in the night. We are talking about ‘Connecting to the Lion of the tribe of Judah, we need to be men and women of excellent visions.
- Lions are the only social cats in the world. They socialize and they are not lone, as all other cats lives solitary lives.
- The job of the real lion is primary, that of protection; defending its territory against intruders and lions are capable of taking down very large preys. So we can conclude that lions are designed for battles and they hunt by night and they hunt and feed their families.
When you look at some characteristics of lions, then you understand more; when we need to connect to our Lord Jesus Christ as ‘Lion of Judah’ and why we are looking at this study.
Listen carefully beloved:
- Lions sees six times better in the dark than a human. The Lion of Judah knows all secrets, they can see what man cannot see.
- Lions hunt mostly at night. All the night raiders, all the night creatures troubling your life shall be disgraced by the Lion of the tribe of Judah in the name of Jesus!
- Lions have a well developed sense of hearing.
- Lions are the most widely recognized animal symbols, because of their power and strength.
- Lions are the tallest of the big cat, lions are more social than all the cats.
- Lions have one of the most complex communication behaviors of any cat.
- Lions can runs at a speed of up to 81km per hour.
- Lions are brave and courageous.
- Lions and majestic and fearsome.
That’s why the Bible says ‘the Lord our God is a consuming fire’, and He fights like a mighty terrible one.
- Lions are one of the fastest land animals, and lions are very aggressive.
- A single lion can bring down a prey double its size.
- Lions are symbols of courage and strength, and have been celebrated through our history for these characteristics.
- Lions are actually incredibly adoptable, that can inhabit dry places and they get most of the moisture they need from their food.
- The lion is a fearless fighter.
- Lions have intimidating looks.
- Lions are very strong and they are very protective. They are willing to fight when it is necessary to fight.
- Lions make themselves hard.
- Lions have strong leg muscles for running and for pouncing.
- Lions are very vigilant.
And I want you to understand this very well, these are characteristics of the lion that we can find in the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
May the Lion of the tribe of Judah fight for you in the name of Jesus!
And any thing that has been stolen from you by satanic lions shall be recovered by the power of the Lion of Judah in the name of Jesus!
- Lions can lift to weight, above 100 kilograms.
So by connecting to the Lion of Judah, you can connect the greatness that God has placed inside of you.
What are we saying? We have seen the different characteristics of the lion.
Now, let’s that a look at who the real lion is? The Lion of the tribe of Judah is our Lord Jesus Christ. Christ means the anointed one, therefore the Lion of the tribe of Judah is Jesus the Anointed one of God. There are many Christians that are being devoured right now, both physically and spiritually; they are losing strength and they need to connect to the anointing of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
These characteristics that we have studied tells us that lions represents:
- Power and they are ready to fight.
With boldness, the lion have to be a risk taker. They have the understanding of the power residing in them and they will step out in power.
You have gifts and talents place inside of you by the Almighty God. You have a territory assigned to you by the Almighty God. It is therefore time to rise up and straighten everything that the lions anointing stands for : courage, honor, boldness, power, strength, service, protection, victory in battle, wiping of tears; so that you can be dramatically transformed and your life can be connected to the Lion of the tribe of Judah. They threw Daniel into the lion’s den, it was a huge mistake; because they did not know that there is someone known as the Lion of the tribe of Judah, and lions do not start eating lions. The threw the son of the Lion of the tribe of Judah into the lions den, and the lions did not touch him.
I pray that any lion’s den they have thrown you down, that the Lion of the tribe of Judah will deliver you in the name of Jesus!
When you connect to the Lion of the tribe of Judah, many things happen to your enemies:
- They will fight and oppose themselves, because you are connected to the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
- Those enemies will sink in the Red Sea after the order of Pharaoh.
- They will be destroyed by God’s angels, after the order of Sennacherib.
- They will receive the stone of fire after the order of Goliath.
- Their way will become very cloudy because they are fighting the child of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
- They are actually seeking for wicked arrows to locate their forehead. If you’re connected to the Lion of the tribe of Judah, this is what happens to your enemy.
- They are seeking for evil substitution.
- They are seeking to revive divine hail stones.
- They are seeking for compulsory and forceful burial, after the order of Korah, dathan and abiram.
- They are writing courier letters to confusion.
- They are seeking to be pursued by the terrifying noises, after the order of Syrians.
- They are seeking to be eaten up by spiritual worms, after the order of Herod.
- They are looking for the boambardment of bad luck. Anybody fighting against the child of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
- They will become a prey for the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.
- They become landlord in the valley of defeat.
- They will receive the certificate of occupancy in the desert.
- They will be detained by the spirit of poverty.
- They will invite constant sorrow, once you begin to fight against the children of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
Let me tell you beloved, all those who have eventually threatened God’s people as in Exodus 15; have had themselves to blame.
God has promised to stand by His people and to make them victorious over the greatest, the strongest and the wisest enemies.
You cannot fight against the saints without fighting against their God. And there is no greater madness, than for the weak hands of man to engage the Almighty in battle.
If you stole from a believer, you are stealing from the Lord Himself. God said to Paul ‘why persecutest thou me’. Paul was persecuting the Christians on earth, but God said ‘but no, you are not persecuting the Christians, you are actually persecuting me’.
There is no one, who has engaged God in battle and prospered. And anyone who has taken a sword against the saints, has perished by that particular sword.
I invite you and encourage you to connect your life to the power of the Lion of the tribe of Judah!
You say, ‘How do I do that’?
- Surrender your life to Jesus, that is not negotiable.
- Repent from every known sin, that too is not negotiable.
- Know that the Lord is powerful and that His power is the absolute power.
- Know that sometimes, the Lord allows the pregnancy of the devil to get to the 9th month; before aborting it.
Remember the story of shedrack, meshack and abednego. God was there when they were preparing the fire, He was there when they were taking them into the fire, He was there when they were binding them, He was there when they threw them into the fire but the Lord appeared to them in the fire. So, pregnancy of the eenmy can last for a long time, but it will be aborted by the power of God; know that for sure.